Looking for Gajendra Chauhan Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Full Name||Gajendra Singh Chauhan|
|Celebrities||‘Yudhishthira’ in the epic television series “Mahabharat” (1988)
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 167 cm
Meters– 1.67 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Make your debut||Film: Main Chup Nahi Rahungi (1985)
TV: In 1983, Paying Guest
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party – BJP
|Political Journey||Enrolled in the Bharatiya Janata Party of (BJP) 2004|
|Date of birth||10 October 1956 (Wednesday)|
|Age in 2020||64 Years|
|The birthplace||Delhi, India|
|Schools||Ramjas Sr. School No.-2, Delhi|
|College/University||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS).|
|Higher Education||Radiography Diploma|
|Hobbies||Movies to Watch, and Travel|
|Controversies||• Gajendra’s appointment as the chairman of the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) proved to be controversial; as a section of the left-wing student association alleged that it was a blatant attempt to “saffronize the institute.” Chauhan was forced to quit his job in October 2017 First Post
• On 11 July 2023, he shared a picture on Twitter in which he was seen holding a trophy. Chauhan claims that the trophy is the Dadasaheb Phalke award 2023. He was denounced by Twitterati and heavily mocked on social media. The Free Press Journal
|Relationships & More|
|Children||Gajendra Chauhan is the father of one child.|
|Tennis Player||Sania Mirza|
|Film||Three Idiots (2008)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gajendra Chauhan
- Gajendra Chauhan, an actor in Indian film and television.
- Gajendra Chauhan was raised in Delhi by a middle class family.
- He is the most well-known. for playing the role of ‘Yudhishthira’ in the epic television series “Mahabharat” (1988).
- He received a radiography diploma from All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Thereafter, he attended Roshan Taneja’s acting school to learn acting.
- He made his acting debut in 1983 with the TV series “Paying Guest.”
- Next, he appeared in TV serials like “Rajni” (1985), “Air Hostess” (1986) and “Adalat.”
- His film debut came in the year 1986 with the film “Main Chup Nahi Rahoongi.”
- Some of his popular films include “Dancer,” “Jungle Ki Rani,” “Janam Se Pehle.” Dil Ka Sauda,” and “Hogi Pyaar Ki Jeet.”
- Chauhan also appeared in several B-Grade or C-Grade films.
- Gajendra was a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party, which (BJP) in 2004, when he entered politics.
- Gajendra was elected chairman of Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) on 9 June 2015. He held the office until October 2017.
- In an interview, he said that after playing the role of “Yudhishthira” in Mahabharat, people had started treating him like the real-life “Yudhishthira” and once a restaurant owner in Delhi denied taking the bill from him where he had gone to eat non-vegetarian food.