Looking for Feroz Khan (Actor), Age, Death, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Reliable name||Zulfiqar Ali Shah Khan The Print|
|Also known as||Clint Eastwood from East The Print|
|Profession(s)||Film Producer, Actor, and Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 183 cm
In meters– 1.83m
in feet & inches– 6’
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
|Make your debut||Film (Actor) Didi (1959), also known as Madhu
Film (Director & Producer): Apradh (1972).
|The Last Film||You can be an actor: Welcome (2007) to ‘Ranvir RDX’ Dhanraj Xaja
Director: Janasheen (2003)
|Honors, Awards and Achievements||IIFA Award
• Best Performance in Negative Role for “Janasheen” (2004)
|Date of Birth||25 September 1939 (Monday).|
|The birthplace||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Death Date||26 April 2009, Monday|
|The Place of Death||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Age at the death||69 years|
|Death Cause||Lung Cancer India Today|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Schools|| • Bishop Cotton Boys’ School, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka
• St. Germain High School, Frazer Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka
|Religion||Islam Mehmood, a Man of Many Moods by Hanif Zaveri|
|Caste||Shia Muslim Mehmood, a Man of Many Moods by Hanif Zaveri|
|Hobbies||Horse Riding, Shooting, Billiards|
|The Controversy||After he made an anti Pakistania statement while visiting Lahore in April 2006 as part of a delegation, it caused controversy. for The release of Taj Mahal, his brother Akbar Khan. He said it while talking to the Pakistani newspaper. I am proud to be an Indian. India is a secular nation. Muslims in India are making great strides. The president is Muslim while the prime minister is Sikh. Pakistan was created in the name Islam, but it is obvious that Muslims kill each other. Pervez Musharraf later banned Musharraf from entering the country. Hindustan Times|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status at the time of death||Divorced|
|Wife/Spouse||Sundari Khan (Ex-wife)
|Children||SonFardeen Khan, Actor
For the Daughter– Laila Khan (Artist, Painter)
|Parents||Father– Sadiq Ali Khan Tanoli
• Sanjay Khan (Actor)
• Sameer Khan ( Director, Producer)
• Akbar Khan (Actor, Director, Producer)
• Khurshid Shahnavar
• Dilshad Bibi
|Actors||Tony Curtis, Peter O Toole, Richard Burton, Marlon Brando|
|Actresses||Jean Peters, Elizabeth Taylor|
|Musicians||Bebu Silvetti, Biddu Appaiah|
|Cologne(s)||Quoros, Aramis, Toussad|
|Collection of Cars||Impala, Plymouth, Impala. MG Sprighter. 450SE Mercedes. Volvo 360 GLS.
|Assets/Properties|| • A 12-acre plot in Chikkabidarakallu village The Economic Times
• 23 acres of land on Tumkur Road, Karnataka
• A Bungalow in Juhu, Mumbai
These are some lesser-known facts about Feroz Khan
- Did Feroz Khan smoke?:
- Feroz Khan, an Indian veteran actor, director and producer, was awarded laurels for His performances in Hindi movies were also notable. He was also a style icon in Bollywood for his entire career.
- Sadiq Ali Khan Tanoli was his eldest child. He belonged to Ghazni, Afghanistan. His mother Fatima was Iranian.
- He was a mischievous child in childhood and needed to change schools as he was often expelled. He stated that in an interview,
It is said that I was an extremely naughty child and much to my mother’s dismay, my father whipped me every single day. He would sneak into my room and kiss me the forehead when I was asleep. My mother shared the story. this to me when I was a little older.”
- He was already on the way to Germany, where he studied engineering before he arrived in Mumbai. IMDb
- His passion was Hollywood action movies. This included movies about cowboys, horses, and rifles. Clint Eastwood was born from this passion. In an interview, he expressed his fascination with western cinema saying –
As long as I can remember, I’ve had a passion for horses. It was the Westerns and Cowboy films that I enjoyed most and made me want to be an actor. Of course, I never shared my secret with anyone because ours was a traditional family and cinema was not a part of Baba’s world. I knew he would have never approved of it because he had dreams of me becoming a barrister and I dare not let him down.”
- Feroz Khan was inspired by Ashok Kumar to make his career in acting after watching Ashok Kumar’s film Kismet (1943).
- In his early years of struggling in Mumbai, he gambled to make some money playing Billiards.
- Simi Garewal starred alongside him in an English language movie titled “The Simi” (1962). Tarzan Goes to India.
- He started out in film by supporting one of the roles. Oonche log 1965 Alongside Ashok Kumar and Raaj Kumar.
- Feroz Khan was a screen partner with his brother Sanjay Khan in several films, including Upaasna (1971), Mela (1971), and Nagin (1976).
- Feroz Khan became an accomplished actor shortly after his Didi (1959 debut) appearance. However, he was mostly seen in supporting roles across his career. Even his younger brother Sanjay Khan entered the movie industry quite a while after Feroz Khan. He was attracted to film direction because of this.
- Reportedly, Feroz Khan was offered a role in Prakash Mehra’s Hera Pheri (1976) alongside Amitabh Bachchan; however, it could not be materialized owing to a fact that it would require him to work on Sunday’s, and he never liked working on Sunday’s.
- “Dharmatma” (1975) which was directed and produced by Feroz Khan, was the first Hindi film to be shot in Afghanistan and was inspired by Hollywood classic “The Godfather” (1972).
- Feroz Khan’s larger than life attitude won the Nuremberg race car race in Germany. for His film Apradh (1972). The prince of Leopold was the one who helped.
- Feroz Khan wanted Feroz Khan to remake his iconic hit Qurbani (1980). Saif Ali Khan and Fardeen Khan were the principal protagonists. Fardeen himself played the role of the inspector. Amjad Khan was the film’s director. However, due to his illness, the remake could never happen.