Looking for Dr. K. K. Aggarwal Age, Death, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Full Name||Krishan Kumar Aggarwal Double Helical|
|Andere Bezeichnung||Jhepu Double Helical|
|Profession||Physician & Cardiologist|
|Famous for||Live session, during which he was verbally abused by his wife for Only the COVID-19 immunization|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper (Semi-bald)|
|For medical reasons|
|Specialization||Physician & Cardiologist|
|Positions Retained||• President Delhi Medical Association (April 2005-March 2006)
• Chairman Ethics Committee Delhi Medical Council (September 2009-November 2015)
• President Indian Medical Association (December 2017-December 2018)
• President Heart Care Foundation Of India (September 1986-till his death)
• Chairman and Managing Director IJCP Group (July 1991-till his death)
• President Confederation of Medical Associations of Asia and Oceania (September 2019-till his death)
|Honors, Awards and Achievements||• Padma Shri (2010)
• Dr. B. C. Roy Award
• National Science Communication Award
• Vishwa Hindi Samman (2015)
• FICCI Health Care Personality of the Year Award (2016)
• Gold Medalist and Limca Book of Record Holder in CPR 10
|Date of Birth||Friday, 5 September 1958|
|The birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Date of death||17. May 2021|
|The Place of Death||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi|
|Age as at death||62 years|
|Death Cause||He was infected with COVID-19 and died. The Indian Express|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||• He studied in a Muslim school in Delhi from 1st to 4th standard.
• ASVJ Higher Secondary School in Daryaganj, Delhi
|College/University||• Deshbandhu College, New Delhi
• Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (MGIMS), Sevagram, Wardha, Maharashtra, India
• Nagpur University
• The University of Alabama at Birmingham, United States
|Higher Education||• B.Sc. Zoology (Honours) from Deshbandhu College, New Delhi Double Helical
• MBBS from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (MGIMS) (1979) Dr. K. K. Aggarwal’s LinkedIn Account
• MD (Medicine) from Nagpur University (1983) Double Helical
• Fellowship in non-invasive cardiology from the University of Alabama at Birmingham (1987) Dr. K. K. Aggarwal’s LinkedIn Account
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status at the time of death||Married|
|Wife/Spouse||Veena Aggarwal (gynaecologist)
|Children||Son– Nilesh Aggarwal
DollyNaina Aggarwal, founder of Talking Point Communications (a New Delhi-based marketing agency)
|Parents||Father– Qimat Rai Aggarwal
Mother– Satya Wati Aggarwal
|Siblings||Four brothers and four sister were his. Double Helical|
These are some lesser-known facts about Dr. K. K. Aggarwal
- Indian physician, cardiologist and doctor K. K. Aggarwal passed away from COVID-19 on the 17th of May 2021. Padma Shri winner Dr. K. K. Aggarwal held many distinguished posts throughout his career, including as President of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- February 2021 was the most viral month for Dr. Aggarwal’s live session. In the video, Aggarwal’s wife is berating him. for Not bringing her with you for First dose of COVID-19 immunization.
— THE BONE DOCTOR OF J & K Dr Vikas Padha(Dogra)🇮🇳 (@DrVikasPadha) January 27, 2021
- He was 7th in a five-brother and four sister family. His siblings raised him in an Old Delhi one-bedroom apartment in Hauz Qazi.
- His school years were filled with shyness. this He was a young man who earned Jhepu’s nickname. Double Helical
- Deshbandhu College, New Delhi gave Dr. Aggarwal an honours degree. In 1979, the Nagpur University topped him and he received a silver medal. The College also presented the award for the Best Graduate. Double Helical
- He received his MD in Medicine from MGIMS Medical College, Sevagram. After that he began working at MGIMS as a lecturer. In New Delhi, he also worked for G B Pant Hospital. for It took a while. He joined Dr. K L Chopra later as his junior at Moolchand hospital, New Delhi. After five months, he was made a consultant.
- During his medical career, Dr. K. K. Aggarwal underwent training in Immunology under Dr. A N Malviya, mind-body & medicine under Dr. Deepak Chopra, and non-invasive cardiology under Dr. Navin C. Nanda.
- K. K. Aggarwal and K L Chopra were the first to begin clot-dissolving treatment in acute heart attacks.
- He founded the Heart Care Foundation of India in 1986 and was elected its president.
- K. K. Aggarwal is a pioneer in the medical field. He introduced colour-doppler echocardiography to India in 1987. Double Helical He later founded Navin C Nanda National Institute of Echocardiography and Cardiac Research.
- In 1991, Dr. Aggarwal conceptualized and organized the first-ever “Perfect Health Mela” and “Run for your Heart” in India; on both these occasions, national postal commemorative stamps were released by the Government of India.
- He organized Perfect Health Mela in Talkatora Gardens, India with Delhi Administration. It was voted the Best Event of Asia by BBC News. In the years since, this Mela became an annual tradition. Later, this Module was approved by the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare under the National Health Policy.
- Dr. Aggarwal had a passion for teaching people how to recover after sudden death all his life.
- He supported heart surgery in collaboration with Sameer Maki Heart Care Foundation Fund for For those who can’t afford it.
- Also, Dr. K. K. Aggarwal was well-known for co-relating Indian mythology with modern medicine, and he wrote extensively on cultural subjects; Dr. Aggarwal’s Ramayana is very popular in society.
- He conceptualized the concept of Health Sutras; some of his popular Health Sutras are ‘Food of plant in origin contains no cholesterol,’ Cough with fever is viral & needs no antibiotic,’ ‘Any food which is bitter & green has anti-diabetic properties,’ ‘Keep your BP, fasting sugar, abdominal circumference, bad cholesterol level and heart rate all lower than 80,’ and ‘If any unusual symptoms appear for the first time or cannot be explained, do not ignore it.’
- Dr. K. K. Aggarwal hosted many conferences during the outbreaks of plague, dengue, meningococcal and leptospirosis in many Indian states. for The doctors have released some practical guidelines for The general public.
- The distinction was also given to Dr. Aggarwal for Organisation of eleven World Conferences on Cardiology and Medical CME Programs.
- K. K. Aggarwal was a skilled trainer for many healthcare professionals, including nurses and DTC drivers.
- Aside from his role as a senior physician and cardiologist and a mind-body consultant and a top-notch clinical echocardiographer in the field, Dr. K. K. Aggarwal also served as a journalist, anchor, columnist and health communicator. He was also a social worker/activist and educator.
- He served as the Editor-in-Chief of IJCP Group publications, which released many journals and newspapers.
- K. K. Aggarwal, a community health expert was a prolific author. His contributions to magazines and newspapers totalled over 400. He also appeared frequently in Radio & TV talks on health.
- In 200, he founded the Department of Holistic Medicine in Apollo Hospital in Delhi.
- K. K. Aggarwal was often seen in the media and he frequently wrote. for The HT UK edition. He produced and co-directed 52 episodes on “Body Mind and Soul” on DD News; coordinated 102 episodes of the live phone-in TV programme “Healthy India” for DD Bharti and 32 other programs for Lok Sabha TV. He was also a regular speaker on meditation, and advocated its use. for Introduce Spiritual Medicine to the MBBS curriculum.
- His idea to bring together politicians and bureaucrats in India was to tackle various issues related to health. To address these health concerns, Dr. Aggarwal was consulted by many actors, television stars, model, dancers and fashion designers.
- His extensive use of social media during the COVID-19 crisis was a way to spread awareness about COVID behaviours.
- During the first wave of COVID-19 in India, he received criticisms when he invoked pseudoscience to justify Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s call to light lamps. In a video, Dr. Aggarwal claimed that Modi’s call was based on the principle of “collective consciousness” listed in Yoga Vasistha.