Looking for Dr Gautam Bhansali Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 178 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 10”
|Honors, Awards and Achievements||• 1999: Award by Governor of Rajasthan for Various medical camps
• 2016: Award by Chief Minister Maharashtra for organising free medical camps & healthcare in the drought-affected area of Maharashtra
• 2018: The CM of Maharashtra awarded the Most Promising Doctor Award at ET Edge Maharashtra Achievers Awards
Note: Many more awards are his achievements.
|Date of birth||19 Dec|
|Place of Birth||Pali. Rajasthan|
|College/University||• SMS Medical College, Jaipur
• Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Mumbai
|Higher Education||• MBBS
• MD Facebook
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Meghana Gemawat (Social Worker, Co-Founder of Golden Hour Foundation).
|Children||Two sons are his.
|Parents||FatherSohanraj Bhansali, (Grain Merchant and Commission Agent).
|Siblings||Brother(s)– Suresh Bhansali, Jitendra Bhansali, Late Mahendra Bhansali, and Vinesh Bhansali
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dr Gautam Bhansali
- Indian doctor Dr Gautam Bhansali is well-known. He has specialisation in general medicine & infectious diseases.
- Born in Pali Rajasthani Hindu Rajasthani families, he was raised in Rajasthan.
- As a consultant physician, he is well-versed in the treatment of tropical diseases, such as malaria, dengue and chikungunya.
- His name is well-known for His philanthropic efforts and the organization of many camps for rural medical care in Nagpur, Jalgaon and Wadala are a result of his generosity.
- His medical camps have also been organized. for Maheshwari Samaj, Mumbai (2007). Polio rehabilitation camp for Giants Group of Bhiwandi Metro (2004 and 2005), Ralegan Siddhi with the social activist Anna Hazare, Lasoor, Aurangabad, and tribal areas of Palghar and Kelwan with CM & Medical Education Minister.
- He conducted Diabetic eye screening in just 8 hours back in 2016. for which meant that his name was entered jointly in the Guinness World Records.
- He founded ‘The Golden Hour Foundation’ in 2018, and the motto of the organisation is “Save Golden Hour, Save Life.”
- He was appointed as the Chief Coordinator of a committee organised by General Medicine & Infectious diseases BMC, Maharashtra during the widespread of the COVID-19 in 2020.
- He’s worked for He has organized many medical camps for diabetics for These are them
- In 2020, he was invited to ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ along with Dr Muffazal Lakdawala to pay tribute to their contribution during the Coronavirus pandemic.
- He spoke out about COVID-19’s widespread spread in an interview.
Low immunity and travellers with a history of travel abroad make panic worse. If we get patients with the travel history to affected countries like China, Japan, South Korea, Iran and Italy, among others, we are referring them to the government hospital.”