Looking for Dr Biswaroop Chowdhury’s Age, Height and Girlfriend. Read through this article.
|Profession||Author & Medical Nutritionist|
|Beloved For||You can find his health science explanation videos on YouTube|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 170cm
In meters– 1.7m
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Awards, Honours & Achievements||• Guinness World Record for In less than 2 minutes, you can memorize 14 names and their birth dates. The Indian Express
• Guinness World Record for Do 198 push-ups within a minute. The Indian Express
• Guinness World Record for Making the pen 12 feet long, making it the longest in the world. The Indian Express
|Date of birth||Year: 1974|
|Age in 2020||46 years|
|College/University||Punjab Engineering College (PEC)|
|Higher Education||• B.Tech in Production Engineering
• A post-graduate degree in Diabetes Education (Indo-Vietnam Medical Board)
• PhD in Diabetes Type I & II Reversal “Alliance International University” Zambia
|Address||Faridabad: B-121. 2nd floor, Green Fields|
|Controversies||He claimed that he had a diet that could cure COVID-19 in three days during the initial stages of India’s 2020 COVID-19 epidemic. He also claimed that the Coronavirus threat is being hyped in a conspiracy.|
|Relationships & More|
These are some lesser-known facts about Dr. Biswaroop Chowdhury
- According to him, he was born with an open heart defect that was eventually repaired by surgery at the age of four.
- He was an average student in school and struggled with writing and reading.
- In 1994, he was accepted at the Punjab Engineering College (PEC), Chandigarh. He pursued a B.Tech. Production Engineering. However, later he shifted his field of specialisation from engineering to Nutrition & Health.
- He also attempted to act in Bollywood films during 2005. He played a lead role in a Bollywood film “Yaad Rakhenge Aap” (2005). It was his last and first movie.
- Later, he became a specialist in Lifestyle medicine as well as many other Human medical Sciences programs. He claims to have developed “The DIP Diet” that can treat diabetes in 72 hours.
- Dr Chowdhury asserts that his centres of medical care are located in India and Vietnam as well as Malaysia and Switzerland.
- He is also known as ‘memory man.’
- He has penned twenty-five books including many controversial texts, such as “Last Days of Diabetes,” “Heart Mafia,” “How to Return alive from Hospital,” “Why Mortality Rate Drops When Doctors Go On Strike,” and many more.
- His book ‘Diabetes Free World’ is published in 71 languages, which itself is a world record of ‘A Book Translated in the Most Languages.’
- Modern doctors were accused of using outdated methods, he said. for treating ailments in a report “End of Modern Medicine” in the online edition of “The Statesman.”
- Many doctors and medical experts say that Biswaroop resorts to “distortion and misrepresentation” of medical facts to spread misinformation. restofworld.org
- On 5th March 2020, he also met India’s Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan to offer his services to help cure patients. He also presented his book “HIV-AIDS, the greatest lie of 21st Century” to the Health Minister.
- Biswaroop Chaudhary became viral during the COVID-19 initial days in India. for His thoughts and theories regarding the virus. In April 2020, he was invited by a media channel, “The Lallantop”, to discuss his views on the treatment of the COVID-19. The editor, Saurabh Dwivedi, and other experts questioned and refuted his theories and conjectures.
- According to him, Dr Fauci is an American immunologist and physician. for Coronavirus has been given excessive hype. Coronavirus was not new, Dr Biswaroop stated that it is just another flu virus which can be treated easily through A diet that takes less than three days.
- On April 7, 2020, he launched an e-book on it, “Corona– The millennium’s scandal.” It also contains treatments for Coronavirus claimed that COVID-19 was an elaborate conspiracy by WHO for China. PDF