Looking for Dr. Anjali Hooda Sangwan Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Nickname||Anju Times of India|
|The Famous for||Randeep Hooda, Randeep Hooda was Randeep Hooda’s sister.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 173 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
|Date of birth||14 November 1973 (Wenesday)|
|Age in 2019.||46 Years|
|Place of Birth||Rohtak, Haryana|
|Schools||Motilal Nehru School of Sports in Rohtak Haryana Times of India|
|College/University||• College of Pharmacy, Pt. B.D. Sharma, PGIMS, Rohtak, Haryana
• Lincoln Mental and Medical Centre, New York
|Education Qualification||• MBBS
• MD LinkedIn
|Tattoo||To her right arm
|Relationships & More|
|Children||Son– Ojas Sangwan
For the Daughter– Sana Sangwan
|Parents||FatherRanbir Hooda is a professor and doctor.
MotherAsha Hooda, politician and social worker
• Randeep Hooda (Actor)
• Sandeep Hooda (software engineer)
Here are some lesser-known facts about Dr. Anjalihooda Sangwan
- Anjali Hooda, a well-known nutritionist in India and an expert on obesity is Dr Anjali Sangwan.
- She was an Olympic swimmer while she was at school.
- She started working as a metabolic consultant at Advanced Metabolic & Functional Medicine Center, New Jersey, the USA in 2010.
- She then joined Fortis C-Doc Hospital in Delhi as an obesity medicine consultant in 2014.
- In 2017, she started ‘LiveNutriFit HeathTech Pvt. Ltd. India;’ weight loss and diabetics control clinic.
- As a well-being coach, she has appeared on several TV programs.
- Under Dr Neal Rouzier (MD), she is certified in Bio-Identical hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT).
- Randeep Hooda was her brother and shared his relationship with Anjali.
She’s a few years older than me and was on the national swimming team at the MNSS Rai academy which I too attended and where our bond grew. In fact, it was watching her act in the school production of the West Side Story that inspired me to become an actor.”
- She regularly does yoga to keep fit.
- Many awards have been won by her for She has made a significant contribution to India’s healthcare industry.
- Following her pregnancies, she gained weight quickly and needed to work very hard to lose the excess. Then, she wanted to help others learn more about healthy living.