Looking for Dolly Singh: Age, Boyfriends, Families, Biography and More Read through this article.
|Profession(s)||Fashion blogger, content creator, social media influencer|
|Beloved For||She plays the role of ‘Raju Ki Mummy,’ which she hosts on her YouTube channel.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|YouTubeHeight||in centimeters– 157cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|The approximate weight||in kilograms47 kg
in pounds– 104 lbs YouTube
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of birth||1993|
|Age as of 2020||27 Years|
|Place of Birth||Nainital, Uttarakhand|
|College/University||• Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi
• National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi
|Higher Education||• Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) Political Science The Hindu
• Masters in Fashion Management
|Blood Group||B Positive YouTube|
|Food habits||Non-Vegetarian YouTube|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not married|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Manu Chaturvedi (Independent Legal Practitioner)
|Parents||Father– Not known name (Runs Nainital’s Gift Shop).
Mother– Not known name (Runs Nainital’s Gift Shop).
|Siblings||BrotherAnmol Singh (Professional Photograher).
Dolly Singh’s Lesser-Known Facts
- Dolly Singh has been an internet celebrity thanks to her humorous vine videos and latest fashion trends. Her YouTube channel is popular as well as her work at iDiva.
- Dolly Singh was born into a modest family. Dolly also uploaded a video on her YouTube channel, ‘My Real House Tour,’ showcasing her parent’s house in Nainital. Dolly’s fans loved the raw video, which was uncut. for Reality is what you see.
- Dolly lived a hard childhood. She lived in a small house & could barely afford toys. In an Instagram post, she revealed that her parents would work all day in their gift shop ‘Apna Baazar,’ and she would take care of her brother at home.
- Dolly took a gap year after completing her graduation from Kirori Mal College to appear in the CAT exam, a common entrance test for MBA. As she couldn’t taste success in CAT, so she went on to appear for She passed the NIFT test. She was not only qualified, for the exam but also scored an all India rank 3, and she was admitted in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi, where she pursued her master’s in Fashion Management.
- While she was pursuing her masters, she started her fashion blog, ‘Spill The Sass.’ She posted pictures on social media platforms and set new fashion trends. She created clothing videos and accessories shopping videos. Budgeted styling videos were also made.
•WATCH•Summer clothes for Winter features. Winter feat. Little Things, and their lovely clothes! ??Song: Keep on singing by Norah.
Dolly Singh ಅವರಿಂದ ಈ ದಿನದಂದು ಪೋಸ್ಟ್ ಮಾಡಲಾಗಿದೆ ಬುಧವಾರ, ಡಿಸೆಂಬರ್ 14, 2016
- As a part of her graduation project, Dolly Singh did an internship with ‘iDiva,’ an online platform for Indian women offer style and beauty advice to their partners, as well as relationship and entertainment tips.
- She was offered the position of writer after completing her internship at iDiva. She wanted to become a stylist but she accepted the position. During these days, Facebook offered iDiva a contract for making videos. iDiva needed actors so all employees multi-task. Dolly was initially a writer/producer, but she eventually became an actor.
- Although the video shoot was difficult at first, employees soon learned to enjoy it. After two years, the director of iDiva, Santu Misra, came up with the idea of making videos about stereotypical ‘South Delhi Girls.’ Dolly Singh, along with her co-actress, Kusha Kapila, starred in the video series and rose to fame. The ‘South Delhi Girls’ series was the golden milestone in Dolly’s life, with which she gained immense popularity.
- After the ‘South Delhi Girls’ series, there was no looking back. Later, she portrayed various other characters in her videos, such as ‘Zeenat,’ ‘Mrs. Kapoor,’ ‘Natasha,’ ‘Reckless Renu,’ ‘Guddi Bhabi,’ ‘Bubbly,’ etc.
- She also revealed that she was bullied at school. for being thin with dark skin. Her schoolmates would call her ‘kaali ladki,’ ‘Sukhi Dandi,’ or ‘bag of bones.’ She was teased for Dolly didn’t come from an upper class society. She was shamed by both her teachers and her classmates. In an interview, she narrated an incident where she was humiliated by her teachers and wasn’t allowed to attend the farewell party. Apparently, her outfit didn’t comply with the dress code of the party, so she was sent back home. REPUBLICWORLD.COM
- Dolly Singh has collaborated and produced videos with several Bollywood celebrities, such as Priyanka Chopra, Ayushmann Khurrana, Kangana Ranaut, Kareena Kapoor, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Pankaj Tripathi, etc. She interviews them while playing her famous character ‘Raju Ki Mummy.’