Looking for Divya Khosla Kumar Age, Height, Boyfriend, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession(s)||Actress, Film Director, Film Producer|
|Beloved For||Bhushan Kumar’s wife and chairman of T-Series, she is also the managing director.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 170 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Start||Film (Bollywood Actors) Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo (2004) as ‘Shweta Rajeev Singh’
Film (Tollywood, Actor) Love Today (2004) by’Parvatha Varidhini
Film (Bollywood director) Yaariyan (2014)
Film (Bollywood, Producer) Roy (2015)
|Award, Honours and Achievements||• Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award for her performance in the short film ‘Bulbul’ (2018)
• Iconic Women Award for “National Sensation of the Year” (2020)
• Lion Gold Award for “Best Performance in a Music Single” for the song ‘Yaad Piya Ki Aane Lagi’ (2020)
• Dadasaheb Phalke Award for “Style Diva of the Year” (2021)
|Date of birth||Friday, 27/11/81|
|Age in 2020||39 Years|
|The birthplace||Delhi, India|
|College/University||Janki Devi Memorial College Delhi|
|Higher Education||• Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) Times of India
• A course in Cinematography from Mumbai Times of India
|Ethnicity||Punjabi Times of India|
|There is a controversy||Sonu Nigam, who was grieving the loss of Sushant Singh Rajput on June 14, 2020 posted videos to Instagram in which she accused Bhushan Kumar and said that he had damaged his image. She also claimed that he didn’t promote new talent within the industry. Divya Khosla posted a video on Instagram in which she called Sonu Nigam “thankless.” The Quint|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Get married|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Bhushan Kumar (Businessman)|
|Parents||Father– Not known (Businessman, owned a small printing machine in Delhi)
Mother– Former Teacher Name not known
|Actor(s)||Salman Khan and Hrithik Rosshan|
|Actress(es)||Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra, Ellen DeGeneres|
|Destination for Travel||Bangkok|
|Filmmaker(s)||Zoya Akhtar, Farah Khan, Meghna Gulzar|
|Collection of Cars||Audi A8L
|Estimated Net Worth||Rs. 11.3 Crores as of 2019 Bollywood Shaadis|
Here are some lesser-known facts about Divya Kosla Kumar
- Divya Kosla Kumar is an Indian film director, producer, and actress.
- Her family was a conservative, middle-class Indian family.
- Divya did well academically at both school and college.
- Her mother didn’t allow her to watch films much in her childhood. Kumar shared her thoughts in an interview.
I didn’t watch movies much; I was very serious. It was the way I lived in Delhi. I was never encouraged to watch cinema with my mother. We used to watch very limited movies.”
- Divya, aged 18, was able to get a handful of print ads.
- At the age of 20 she moved to Mumbai.
- Divya traveled by local train during her first days in Mumbai. In those early days she lived with her parents and was able to change up to seven PGs per year.
- In Mumbai, Divya first bagged a music video titled ‘Honey Honey.’ She was featured in the video opposite Salman Khan.
- Next, she featured in the music videos “Aiyyo Rama” (2000) by Falguni Pathak, “Kabhi Yaadon Mein Aaun” (2003) by Abhijeet Bhattacharya, and “Zid Na Karo Ye Dil Ka Mamla Hai” (2003) by Roop Johri and Kunal Ganjawala.
- In 2004, she was cast in the film “Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo” along with Amitabh Bachchan, Bobby Deol, and Akshay Kumar.
- During the shooting of the film “Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo,” Divya came in touch with Bhushan Kumar. Bushan found Divya very charming and exchanged their numbers with Divya. Soon, the duo began chatting, but Divya stepped back after a while after knowing about Bhushan’s Casanova image in the industry. Bhushan, however, was very serious about Divya. He sent Ajay Kapoor his cousin to Delhi, and asked him to speak with Divya. Thereafter, He invited Kumar and her family to his sister’s wedding and things got settled there.
- Divya had a very long hiatus from acting following her marriage to Bhushan.
- It was in 2014, that she decided to make her directorial debut with the Bollywood film “Yaariyan.” Divya not just directed the film, but also, choreographed five songs from the film-“Baarish,” “Maa,” “Love Me Thoda Aur,” “Allah-Waariyan,” and “Zor Lagake.”
- Thereafter, she featured in the songs “Akkad Bakkad” and “Humne Pee Rakkhi Hain” from the film ‘Sanam Re’ (2017). Divya was the film’s director.
- In the same year, she played the title role in the short film “BulBul.”
- As a producer, she has produced films like “Khandaani Shafakhana” (2019), “Batla House” (2019), “Marjaavaan” (2019), “Street Dancer 3D” (2020), and “Indoo Ki Jawani” (2020).
- In 2019, Divya was featured in Neha Kakkar’s song “Yaad Piya Ki Aane Lagi.”
- She was also featured in the song “Besharam Bewaffa” by B Praak in 2020.
- In 2021, Divya bagged the role of ‘Sita Rameshwar’ in the Bollywood film “Satyameva Jayate 2.”
- Khosla enjoys writing and dancing in her spare time.
- Her maternal grandfather had served in the Indian army.
- Divya lived with her family in a rented home in Delhi from the time she entered class 10 to where they moved into a new house.
- Divya revealed in an interview that one of the first films that she ever watched in theatre was “Hum Aapke Hain Koun” (1994).
- AsiaSpa magazine covers featured Divya.
- She draws inspiration from her mother and mother-in law.
- Divya is a strong believer in Lord Ganesha.
- 2020 was the year Divya walked on the ramp. for Lakme Fashion Week 2020: She suffered from a wardrobe problem. She walked the walk and escaped with grace Zoom