Looking for Diana Hayden Age, Height, Boyfriend, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession(s)||Actress, model, television host, beauty pageant title holder, book author|
|Beloved For||Miss World 1997: Holding the title|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 179 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
|The approximate weight||in kilograms55kg
in pounds120 to 120 lbs
|Figure measurements (approx.||34-27-36|
|Make your debut||South African film: Othello: A South African Tale (2006) by “Emilia”.
Film (Bollywood). Tehzeeb in “Sheena Ro”
TV: Bigg Boss Season 2: Wildcard Contestant
|Date of birth||1 May 1973 (Tuesday).|
|Age in 2023||47 years|
|Place of Birth||Hyderabad, India|
|School||Secunderabad, St. Ann’s High Schools|
|College/University||Royal Academy of Dramatic Art UK|
|Education Qualification||Acting and drama INDIA TODAY|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Get married|
|Wedding Date||13 September 2013
|Husband/Spouse||Collin Dick (an American businessman based in Nevada).
For the Daughter– Arya & Taylor
Here are some lesser-known facts about Diana Hayden
- Diana Hayden, an Indian actress and model, is a beauty pageant titleholder for India, book author, TV host, social worker, and was awarded the title Miss World 1997.
- Diana was raised in Hyderabad and Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh by an Anglo-Indian family.
- Diana was 13 years old when her parents divorced. Diana went on to become an entrepreneur. for her family’s subsistence, and She started working at an event management company called Encore. Diana was also a model while she worked at Encore.
- Diana was 21 years old when she worked at BMG Crescendo India (India) Private Limited as a Public Relations Officer. Ltd., she was responsible for managing the career of Indian singers Anaida & Mehnaz. Reportedly, it was on Anaida’s recommendation that she participated in the Miss India pageant 1997 and won.
- At the Miss World 1997 Pageant in Seychelles, Diana represented India. With 86 others from around the globe, she competed.
- In the end, the Questioning round was completed and she was questioned
Do you really want to become Miss World
Und her answer?
I draw inspiration from a famous writer and poet, William Butler Yeats, who once wrote – ‘With Dreams Begin Responsibility.’ Well for me, this Title is the dream, the responsibility that it brings. I am grateful that I was able to make a little difference in the lives of others and that I can help them achieve their dreams. Thank you.”
- Irene Skliva, Miss World 1996 was named Miss World 1997 by Diana Hayden, which made her the third Miss World India.
- At Miss World 1997 pageant, Diana was also crowned with “Miss World – Asia and Oceania” and won the titles of “Miss Photogenic” and “Miss Spectacular Swimsuit,” making her the only Miss World contestant to win three titles at any Miss World pageant.
- Diana Hayden, after winning the title of Miss World 1997, was signed up to endorse various brands such as L’oreal, Colgate, and Chopard.
- Diana has been modeling and endorses many brands. She is also involved with charities and non-profits such as Child Rights and You and Greenpeace.
- Diana Hayden moved to London as Miss World. She studied at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and Drama Studio London, where she concentrated on Shakespeare’s work and also got nominated as the Best Actress at the studio.
- Miss Europe 2001-2002, which she hosted.
- Diana Hayden is also an author and has written a book titled “A Beautiful Truth.” The book is about personality development and confidence building. It was published on June 13, 2012.
- After Collin arrived at Diana’s apartment as a tenant, they started getting close to each other, and later, they married at a private ceremony in Las Vegas.
- Diana was 32 when she discovered about endometriosis and began to freeze her eggs. for Her future was uncertain as she was too busy working at her job. In 2016, she had a girl and gave birth with one of her frozen eggs. She gave birth again to twins in 2018 with one of her frozen eggs. One girl, and one boy.
- Biplab Deb, the Chief Minister of Tripura in 2018, made a controversial statement about Diana Hayden.
Ask me: Did she really deserve this? Some might argue that I’m creating controversy. I can understand Aishwarya Rai getting it, at least she has traits of Indian beauty.”
In ancient India, Indian women didn’t use cosmetics. Indians didn’t have shampoo. Instead, they used methi water to wash their hair and bathed in mud. This beauty pageant organizer is an international marketing mafia. They saw huge potential in India. Today, there is a beauty parlour in every corner of the country.”
Diana answered this Say it!
Our skin should be celebrated. You will be admired all over the world, for it is God-given. Everyone wants their skin to be the same colour as us. The last thing we need is our own people not appreciating it.”
CM Deb has been added
Goddess Lakshmi (Indian Goddess) and Saraswati (Indian Goddess) are the best examples of beauty. I don’t understand the beauty of Diana Hayden.”