Looking for Dawood Ibrahim (Gangster) Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Full Name||Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar|
|Nickname(s)||Dawood Bhai, Sheikh Farooqi, Bada Seth, Bada Bhai, Iqbal Bhai, Mucchad and Haji Sahab|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
Feet Inches 5’ 6”
|Date of birth||26/12/55|
|Place of Birth||Khed Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India|
|Age in 2019.||64 years|
|The Nationality||Indian Passport (also valid in Pakistan)|
|Hometown||Khed Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India|
|Schools||Ahmed Sailor High School Dongri, Mumbai (India)|
|Education Qualification||High school drop-out|
|Family||Father– Late Ibrahim Kaskar (Head Constable in Mumbai Police)
Mother– Amina Bi, Late (Housewife).
Brothers– Shabir Ibrahim Kaskar, Iqbal Kaskar, Noora Ibrahim, Anis Ibrahim, Sabir Ahmad, Mohammed Humayoon, Mustaqueem Ali, Zaitoon Antuley
Sisters– Haseena Parkar,
Saeeda Parkar, Farzana Tungekar, Mumtaz Shaikh
|Address||1. White House, Near Saudi Mosque, Clifton, Karachi, Pakistan
2. House Nu 37 – 30th Street – defense, Housing Authority, Karachi, Pakistan
3. In the mountainous area of Noorabad Karachi Pakistan, Palatial bungalow
Note: These addresses have been confirmed by the ‘UN Security Council’s ISIL and Al-Qaida Sanctions Committee’
|Controversies||• He is believed to control much of India’s Hawala system.
• He is accused to have masterminded the 1993 bombings in Bombay (now Mumbai), which resulted in 257 deaths and more than 700 injuries.
• In 2003, he was declared a ‘Global Terrorist’ by the Indian and United States governments.
• It is believed that Dawood’s syndicate has been operating a large-scale shipment of narcotics in the Western Europe & United Kingdom.
• Reports are there that he also had contacts with Osama bin-Laden (the then leader of the terrorist organization ‘al-Qaeda’).
• Ibrahim is believed to destabilize the Indian government through Terrorism, riots, and civil disobedience.
• He is also believed to finance the terrorist organizations including ‘Lashkar-e-Taiba.’
|Rivals with the most power||Arun Gawli, Chhotarajan|
|Affairs and Girls|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Mandakini (Indian actress)
• Mehwish Hayat (Pakistani actress) News18
|Wife/Spouse||Mehjabeen Shaikh, aka Zubeena Zareen
|Children||Son– Moin Ibrahim
For the daughters– Mehreen Ibrahim,
Mahrukh Ibrahim, Maria Ibrahim
Son-in-lawJunaid Miandad, son of Javed Miandad
|Net worth||$16.7 Billion (as of 2015)|
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Dawood Ibrahim
- Does Dawood Ibrahim smoke?Answer:
- He was the son of a Konkani Muslim family in Ratnagiri in Maharashtra.
- His father was an officer in the Mumbai Police.
- He was raised in the Temkar Mohalla area of Dongri.
- He attended Ahmed Sailor High School in Dongri. But he left the high-school.
- Dawood met Haji Mastan (the mobster) while growing up in Dongri.
- Additionally, he worked for the Karim Lala Gang.
- Soon, a feud developed between Dawood and Haji Mastan and when the latter attacked two of Dawood’s men, Dawood, with his brother Shabir Ibrahim Kaskar formed the D-Company. The D-Company has grown up to become one of the largest organized crime syndicates in the South East Asia.
- After the 1993 Mumbai Serial Blast, he became India’s most wanted man.
- In 2003, the US Government declared him a ‘global terrorist.’
- In 2011, Forbes’ listed him 3rd in world’s top 10 most dreaded criminals list.
- One time, he held a solid hold on the Cricket affairs and was an iconic face in Sharjah.
- Bollywood directors have long been fascinated by Dawood Ibrahim. Many films were made about his life. Company, D, Black Friday, Once Upon A Time in Mumbai & D-Day to name a few.
- In 2006, he married his daughter, Mahrukh Ibrahim to Junaid Miandad (son of former Pakistani Cricketer Javed Miandad).
- His daughter Mehreen, an American Pakistani-American, was married to him in 2011.
- On 25 September 2011, he married his son Moin to Saniya (daughter of a London-based businessman).
- Dilip Vengsarkar stated that Dawood, during the 1986 Sharjah Tournament had entered the Indian Cricket Team dressing rooms and offered to drive each Indian batsman if the team beat Pakistan.