Charly Caruso height, weight, age, biography and more? This article will help you.
|Full Name||Charly Aronsolt|
|Profession||Radio announcer, broadcast host, journalist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters- 157 cm
In meters 1.57 M
in feet inches- 5’ 2″
|The approximate weight||in Kilograms- 60kg
in Pounds- 132 lb
|Figure measurements (approx.||34-28-36|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||However, black is sometimes sport-dyed brown.|
|Make your debut||NXT: July 2016,|
|Date of Birth||14 July 1987|
|Age in 2017.||30 years|
|The Birthplace||Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|School||North Central High School|
|College||American University, Washington, D.C.|
|Education Qualification||Broadcast Journalism degree|
|Family||It is not known|
|Religion||It is not known|
|Hobbies||Enjoying travel and comedy shows|
|Boys, Family & More|
|Sexual orientation||It is not known|
|Marital Status||Not married|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||It is not known|
Charly Caruso: Some less-known facts
- Charly Caruso was a journalist for several news stations before becoming a backstage announcer/interviewer at WWE. Caruso (who at the time was known by her real name Charly Arnolt) worked as a reporter for various stations such as WTTG-TV and WSAZ-TV.
- She also briefly served as an anchor on WXIN-TV’s weekend sports program in Indianapolis.
- She even has a YouTube channel, where she used to host a basketball talk show named “BackTalk Ball.”
- Caruso said that her dream was to play Beach Volleyball. However, she had to give up the dream when she failed to grow taller than 5′ 2″. WWE.com says she likes Flag Football.
- The wrestling promotion’s website also mentions that Caruso even tried her hand at stand-up comedy. We found out through her Twitter account that she performed her first stand-up comedy performance in 2015 at Crackers Comedy Club in Broad Ripple Village in Indianapolis.