Looking for CarryMinati (YouTuber) Age, Height, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|The Real Name||Ajey Nagar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 165 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Date of birth||12 June 1999 (Saturday)|
|Age as of 2020||21 years|
|The birthplace||Faridabad, Haryana|
|Schools||DPS, Faridabad, Haryana|
|College/University||You Did Not Attend|
|Higher Education||Standard 12. Republic World|
|Tattoo||On his right arm, he has a “Om Nama Shivai” tattoo
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not married|
|Parents||Father- Vivek Nagar
Mother- No Name
|Siblings||Brother- Yash Ngar, Wily Frenzy (Record producer/ DJ)
Some Lesser Known Facts About CarryMinati
- CarryMinati has become a very popular Indian YouTuber.
- YouTube was introduced to CarryMinati (aka Ajey Nagar) in 2008/09, when he was only 8 years old.
- He was inspired by YouTube football tutorials and started his YouTube channel.
- In 2010, he started his channel titled ‘Stealth Fearzz,’ on which he posted videos related to football tricks and tutorials.
- Ajey Nagar uploaded quite a few videos to his YouTube channel but did not get a lot of response.
- In 2014, after ‘Stealth Fearzz,’ he created another YouTube channel with the name Addicted A1. He began making video on games and adding commentary. To make the videos more entertaining, he also tried mimicking Shah Rukh Khan and Sunny Deol in his commentary.
- He failed again to reach enough viewers for his videos. There was only a very small audience. for These are the types of videos. Later, Ajey Nagar came across another YouTube channel named ‘Leafyishere.’ He was impressed by Leafyishere’s idea of gameplay roast videos, and he thought of implementing the same format in his videos.
- He answered a question about how he made roast videos in an interview.
It just happened. Skype calls with friends were my way of studying. for The next exams. On one message, saying he’s sent me notes to study, he’d actually sent a video to lighten up the mood. Despite its racy click bait title, I realised there was nothing ‘dirty’ about it and had garnered a high number of views. The video was so popular that I recorded a video of me reacting to the video. I’ve been doing that since.”
- In 2015, he changed his channel’s name to CarryDeol and started posting videos on gameplay roasts, and when his channel got popular, he changed the name of the channel to CarryMinati.
- During Ajey’s 12th exams, he got really nervous about his Economics exam; as he was not prepared for The exam. So, with his parents’ permission, he dropped out of the school, and after one year, he gave his 12th exams from distance education.
- His video, in which he roasted Bhuvan Bam‘s video, became viral overnight, and it became the turning point of his YouTube career.
- His diss track ‘Bye PewDiePie’ is quite popular. His other tracks are ‘TRIGGER’ with Vibgyor (2019), ‘Zindagi’ with Wily Frenzy (2020), and ‘Warrior’ with Wily Frenzy (2020).
- He was very overweight at the start of his teenage years, which led to some health problems. After some dieting, he was able to shed excess weight and joined the gym.
- In 2017, Ajey Nagar’s YouTube channel crossed 1 Million subscribers, and he received his gold play button.
- In 2017, he started his another YouTube channel, ‘CarryIsLive.’
- Ajey Nagar got a strike on his YouTube channel, CarryMinati twice; once by Bheem Narula, a local Haryanvi singer, and later, by the owner of the YouTube channel, MovieTalkies. CarryMinati made roast videos about both of these videos. In fact, Bheem Narula demanded a significant amount from Ajey to remove his strike from Ajey’s video.
- He shared with us his experience as a YouTuber in an interview.
I began my YouTube channel Addicted A1 in 2014 The idea was to create game-play videos and post my reactions. It didn’t get me very far, after a year I had about 35 likes. CarryDeol was born out of my desire to improve the content. The audience loved the idea and they shared it with their Counter Strike communities. It was six months before I became bored. That’s when I got to my current nice–roasting.”
- He was listed in the Time Magazine’s top 10 Next Generation Leaders at the age of 19.
- He uploaded a roast video, ‘Youtube Vs TikTok’ on his YouTube channel on 8 May 2020 and within a day, the video got more than 5 million views. YouTube deleted the video on May 15, 2020 for violating YouTube’s policies.
- Deepak Char is his business manager.
- He was awarded a diamond YouTube button in May 2020.
- He starts his videos with his signature line – “To Kaise hai aap log.”
- Tom Cruise is only Indian YouTuber that he has ever met. He spoke out about his meeting with Tom Cruise in an interview.
Tom Cruise is genuinely a very humble man too, that’s what I made of him in the 2 minutes I got to talk to him. My network One Digital Entertainment, my management team and I spent days trying to find me one chance. this.”