Looking for Bhuma Akhila Priya Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Full Name||Bhuma Akhila Priya Reddy|
|Beloved For||Bhuma Family member, has significant influence over the Kurnool District Of Andhra Pradesh particularly Nandyala & Allagadda|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 163 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 4”
|Political Party||Telugu Desam Party (TDP)
|Political Journey||• After her mother’s demise, she became the MLA of the Allagadda Assembly Constituency in 2014, while being a member of Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP).
• She joined the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) in 2016 with her father.
• Subsequently, she became the youngest minister in Andhra Pradesh former Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu’s cabinet. During a cabinet reshuffle, she was given the Ministry of Tourism, Telugu Language, and Culture.
|Date of birth||2. April 1987|
|Age in 2019.||32 years|
|Place of Birth||Allagadda, Kurnool District, Andhra Pradesh|
|Hometown||Allagadda, Kurnool District, Andhra Pradesh|
|College/University||Indian Institute of Planning and Management, Hyderabad|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor in Business Management|
|Address||H.No, 8-1-65, T.B.Road, Allagadda- 518543, Kurnool Dist|
|Controversies||• In March 2018, the ugly spar between Akhila Priya and her father’s aide AV Subba Reddy made news after Subba was reportedly snubbed by Akhila Priya, who did not invite Subba to her father’s first death anniversary observance. Akhila Praya made a statement in one of her speeches.
All the backstabbers and cunning foxes are now together, waiting to loot Allagadda.
The rift between them grew wider after the two celebrated the TDP’s Foundation Day separately in spite of being in the same town. Priya and Subba became bitterer, so they began to attack each other. TDP Supremo N. Chandrababu Naidu finally had to use his power to exterminate both groups.
• In September 2019, Akhila Priya hit the headlines after she led protests against uranium mining at Allagadda and opposed the exploration of borewells by the Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) in Allagadda.
|Relationships & More|
|Get married||12 May 2018
|The Marriage Date||29 August 2018|
|The Place of Marriage||Shobha Nagi Engineering College, Allagadda, Kurnool District, Andhra Pradesh|
|Husband/Spouse||Madhoor Bhargav Ram Naidu (second husband, Industrialist)
|Parents||Father– Bhuma Nagi Reddy (politician, former MLA)
Mother– Bhuma Shobha Nagi Reddy (politician, former MLA)
|Siblings||Brother– Bhuma Naga Mounika
Sister– Bhuma Jagat Vikhyat
|Actress||Kareena Kapoor, Samantha Akkineni|
|Social Reformer||Jyotirao Phule|
|Immovable and movable assets||Rs. 11.5 crores (approx.)|
Bhuma Akkhila Priya: Lesser-known Facts
- Bhuma’s first marriage was with the son of YS Jaganmohan Reddy‘s maternal uncle. They were married in 2010. But they decided to separate and filed. for A divorce within a year.
- She is a member of the prominent Bhuma family from Kurnool District in Andhra Pradesh. Both her paternal uncle and grandparents were active in local politics in Andhra Pradesh. Bhuma Nagi, her father was an MLA for the Nadyal Assembly Constituency. Bhuma Selakhar Reddy, her paternal uncle from Allagadda District was also an MLA.
- Shobha Nagi Reddy is her mother. Shobha Nagi Reddy is the daughter of S. V. Subbareddy, an ex-minister from Andhra Pradesh.
- In Kondapuram, Dornipadu Mandal she owns the crusher factory. She is also a partner with Shivarami Reddy, a relative.
- Akhila Priya wanted Shivarami’s complete crushing unit transferred to her, according to reports. When Shivarami did not pay attention to her intentions, Akhila Priya’s husband Bhargava Ram interfered and allegedly threatened him. Bhargava attacked workers in the crushing unit on September 10th with several men. Bhargava forcibly locked the Shivarami’s batching plant on 27 September.
- Shivarami Reddy filed a case against Bhargavaram at the Allahbad Police Station in October 2019. for allegedly obstructing public servant’s duty. According to reports, he managed to escape when officers arrived to arrest him.
- Akhila Priya, who was a witness in the matter against her husband’s case, accused police officers of making her stop protesting after she went to Tummalapalli (Kadapa) to assess the effects of uranium mine pollution. She added to her accusations by saying-
The police have the right to stop us from protesting, but they do not have the right to threaten us by filing false cases.”
- Her Cabinet Minister is her favorite for Lokesh Narada is Lokesh’s brother.