Looking for Bhairavi Raichura Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession(s)||Producer and Actor|
|A Famous Role||‘Kajal Bhai’ in the Zee TV’s serial, ‘Hum Paanch’ (1995)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 165 cm
Meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Make your debut||TV (Actor). Hum Paanch (1995); Kajal Bhai
Television (Producer). Chhal- Sheh Aur Maat (2012)
|Date of birth||19. April 1979, Saturday|
|Age in 2020||41 years|
|Place of Birth||Ahmedabad in Gujarat|
|Hometown||Ahmedabad in Gujarat|
|Higher Education||Graduation Telly Chakkar|
|Address||Thakur Village, Kandivali, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Travelling with Friends and Hanging out|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Married but unmarried|
|Siblings||Sister– Jigna (Finance manager at 24 Frames Media)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bhairavi Raichura
- Bhairavi Raichura, an Indian TV actress and producer.
- Ekta and she had their first meeting in an interview.
It was sixteen years ago that I first met Ekta Kapoor, and Kapil Ji (director). I went to their meeting in pretty clothes. It was not auditioned, there wasn’t anything, just a call from them and that they wanted me to do the job. this role. I later learned that the had this Character in mind. This is about a petite girl who acts like a Bhai. She is a Bhai because of her attitude, not her personality. I don’t know what made them cast me but when I started, I did not know how to do it.”
- She shared with us an episode from Hum Paanch (1995) in an interview.
Once, we were shooting outside the bungalow and there were 2-3 trucks that passed by and they actually stopped and saluted me saying ‘Kajal Bhai’ and it was unbelievable. The experience was both overwhelming and quite embarrassing, though. For a 16-17-year-old, it was a little embarrassing.”
- She has acted in many popular TV serials, including ‘Ek Raja Ek Rani’ (1996), ‘Yes Boss’ (1999), ‘Astitva…Ek Prem Kahani’ (2002), ‘Balika Vadhu’ (2008), and ‘Sasural Genda Phool’ (2010).
- She started her production company, ’24 Frames Media’ in 2012, along with her director friend, Nandita Mehra.
- She has produced many TV serials, like ‘Chhal- Sheh Aur Maat’ (2012), ‘Laut Aao Trisha’ (2014), and ‘Satrangi Sasural’ (2014).
- Together with Pooja Mahtani, the television actress, India Ne Bana Di Jodi Award (“Best JethaniDevrani”) was awarded to her. for the TV serial ‘Sasural Genda Phool’ in 2010.
- Indian Television Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress was presented to her for ‘Sasural Genda Phool’ in 2011.
- She shared with us her childhood experiences in an interview.
A true actor is something that I have always wanted. But when I was in school I did a few children’s plays because my mother wanted me to open up as I was a shy kid. Later, the director wanted me to perform a Gujarati play. I accepted it because I was on summer vacations. The skit was directed by Homi Vadi, who later went on to direct Mano Ya Na Mano for Ekta (Kapoor), where I did an episodic.
- As a pet, she has several fish.