Looking for Atul Gogavale Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession(s)||Music Director, Music Composer and Singer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 168 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Start||Film, Hindi (Music Composer): Gayab (2004)
Marathi film (music composer) Aga Bai Arrecha! (2004)
Telugu film (music composer) Shock (2006)
Film, Kannada (Music composer): Manasu Mallige (2017)
Film, Marathi (Producer): Jaundya Na Balasaheb (2016)
|Honors, Awards and Achievements||2003: Alpha Gaurav (Later Zee Gaurav), Best Music Director for Sahi Re Sahi is the title of the musical
2004–05: Maharashtra Times Sanman-Best Music Director for Savarkhed is Ek Gaon.
2004–05: Maharashtra Rajya Natya Vyavsayik Spardha- Best Music Director for Play Lochya Zala Re
2010: National Film Award-Best Music Director for Jogwa is the movie
2010: 47th State Film Award-Best Music Director for The film Natarang
2011: Marathi International Film and Theater Award – Best Music Direction for The film Natarang
NotificationHis accolades are numerous.
|Date of birth||11 September 1974 (Wednesday)|
|Age as of 2020||46 Years|
|Place of Birth||Alandi. Pune. Maharashtra|
|Hometown||Alandi. Pune. Maharashtra|
|Higher Education||Graduation Wikipedia|
|Hobbies||Reading Books and Horse Riding|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Get married|
|Parents||Father– Ashok Gogavale (Revenue Department Officer)
MotherName not known
|Siblings||BrotherAjay Gaogavale is a Music Director, Music Composer and Singer.
|Collection of Cars||SUV
|Bike collection||Kawasaki Z1000
Here are some lesser-known facts about Atul Gogavale
- Atul Gogavale, a well-known Indian musician, composer and music director is also a noted singer.
- He has lived in different villages of Maharashtra in his childhood because of the transfers in his father’s job.
- He was in school and discovered a love for music with Ajay, his younger brother. Atul was in the 4Th Standard, while his brother Ajay, was in 2.nd They composed standard music for school poems.
- Ajay and Atul Gogavale took part in extracurricular activities during their studies.
- Atul and Ajay’s family was not financially good, so their parents wanted them to focus on studies; as they could not afford expensive musical instruments for them.
- Atul and Ajay were musicians in local bands that performed at temples and other events. They did not have any professional training in music; it’s only their hard work which made them successful.
- Ajay and Atul revealed in an interview that they were friends with people who had various musical instruments so that they could learn to play them.
- Once Atul’s father gifted him and Ajay a musical keyboard and said,
There are no toys that you were given as toys in your childhood. this is your toy.”
- Ajay & Atul both graduated from Pune University and moved to Mumbai, India to start a music career. They got an offer to work on an international non-film music album, “Vishwavinayaka.”
- Soon they were able to get many commercial jingles, advertisements, and music composer jobs.
- They have composed their own music for Films in Hindi, Marathi and Kannada as well as Telugu are available. Ajay and Atul composed the music. for various films including ‘Viruddh… Family Comes First’ (2005), ‘Ek Daav Dhobi Pachhad’ (2009), ‘Singham’ (2011), ‘Agneepath’ (2012), ‘Bol Bachchan’ (2012), ‘Lai Bhaari’ (2014), ‘PK’ (2014), ‘Sairat’ (2016), ‘Dhadak’ (2018), ‘Tanhaji’ (2020), and ‘Chatrapati Shivaji’ (2023).
- Ajay and Atul composed the music for various music albums, like ‘Vishwavinayak’ (2001), ‘Shri Ram Mantra’ (2002), ‘Bedhund’ (2003), and ‘Vishwatma’ (2006).
- The brother’s duo has composed the background score for various TV serials, like ‘Zee Gaurav Geet,’ ‘Mahabharat’ (2013), ‘Sony Entertainment Television,’ ‘Make In India presentation used by the PMO for foreign delegates,’ ‘Sony Marathi theme song,’ and ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ 11 theme song (2019).
- Ajay & Atul were included in Forbes India Celebrity 100 List. Atul landed at number 82 for 2015.
- Atul and Ajay are the Indian music directors who recorded their music in Hollywood’s Sony scoring studios. for the Marathi film, ‘Sairat’ (2016).