Looking for Arvind Akela (Kallu) Age, Height, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Nickname(s)||Kallu und Akela Facebook|
|The Famous for||His Bhojpuri song “Murga Bechain Bate” (2015)
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 172 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Make your debut||• Singer: Bhojpuri song “Gawanwa kahiya le jaiba” (2014)
• Actor: Bhojpuri film “Dil Bhail Deewana” (2015)
|Date of birth||26 July 1997 (Saturday).|
|Age as of 2020||23 years|
|The birthplace||Buxar, Bihar, India|
|Hometown||Buxar, Bihar, India|
|School||Arvind was educated in Buxar (Bihar) high school.|
|Hobbies||Travelling, dancing, and singing|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not married|
|Parents||FatherChunmunji Chubey – Singer, Producer and Director
MotherName not known
|Siblings||Three brothers are his.
|Actor(s)||Pawan Singh, Salman Khan|
|Actress(es)||Madhuri Dixit and Kajal Raghwani, Rani Chatterjee|
|Cricketer(s)||Virat Kohli, M. S. Dhoni|
|Colour(s)||Black, red, and blue|
|Bike||Royal Enfield Classic350
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Arvind Akela
- Arvind Akela (Kallu), an Indian actor, is well-known for his Bhojpuri songs ‘Murga Bechain Bate’ and ‘Choliya Ke Huk Raja Ji.’
- He was raised in Buxar (Bihar) by a family of middle-class farmers.
- He has been interested in music since childhood and used to take part in many musical activities in his village.
- Arvind was trained in music by his father, who was a folk musician. They both attended various local musical programs.
- Once, he sang a devotional Bhojpuri song ‘Jhuru Jhuru Nimiya Gachhiya’ that made him popular in his village.
- Arvind considers Pawan Singh as his idol, and he has been emulating Pawan Singh’s singing style since childhood.
- Arvind started his professional singing career with the 2014 Bhojpuri song “Gawanwa Kahiya Le Jaiba;” at that time, he was just nine. B Series in Bihar recorded this song. In 2015, he became very popular with his Bhojpuri song “Murga Bechain Bate. Some of his popular Bhojpuri songs are “Pandit Ji Ke Dhoti Ude” (2015), “JAISAN JAISAN MARAD KHOJABA” (2015), “HAMAR NEGWA NIKALI JIJA DHIRE DHIRE” (2015), “SOHAG KE HARADI LAGE HO” (2016), “Jila Top Lageli” (2016), and “GHAR ME SE NIKLELI” (2016).
- In 2017, his Bhojpuri song “Choliya Ke Huk Raja Ji” became very popular.
- In 2019, he appeared as a singer and dancer in the Bhojpuri song “JAAN LOGI KYA.” In 2020, he appeared in the video song “Shaali Ji Sahara Kero.”
- He was awarded laurels in 2018 for his devotional song “Nimiya Ke Dadh Maiya.”
- Arvind Akela acknowledges his parents for All his successes.
- In 2020, he appeared in the Bhojpuri video song “Pyar Ke Inbox” alongside Mamta Upadhyay.
- He is still very active on social media, where he uploads videos and photos of songs.
- Arvind Akela follows Lord Ganesha fervently