Looking for Arunita Kanjilal Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|The Famous for||Reality show “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs” featuring Winnng, the Bengali-singing singer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 155 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 2”
|The approximate weight||in kilograms45 kg
in poundsWeight Limit: 100 Pounds
|Make your debut||Tv: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs (2013), Zee Bangla|
|Date of birth||18th January 2003 (Saturday).|
|Age in 2021||18 Years|
|Place of Birth||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||St. Xavier’s School, Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|College/University||University of Kolkata|
|Hobbies||Singing and listening to music. Travelling.|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Married but unmarried|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Pawandeep Rajan (Rumoured).
|Parents||Father– Avni Bhushan Kanjilal (Professor)
Mother– Sharbani Kanjilal (Homemaker)
|Singer||Lata Mangeshkar, Shreya Ghoshal, and Sunidhi Chauhan|
These are some lesser-known facts about Arunita Khanjilal
- Arunita Kanjilal (Indian singer) was born in Kolkata, West Bengal. Her ultimate goal in life is to become a Bollywood movie playback artist.
- Arunita began learning music when she was eight years old. She was inspired by her mother, who loves singing. for Music. Her maternal uncle taught her music.
- Arunita loves her mother very much and spends most of her time there.
- She started her singing journey at the age of 10 when she participated in Zee Bangla’s singing reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs in 2013 where she became the winner of the show.
- Arunita performed at live events and has done international shows alongside Shaan, the Bollywood Singer.
- In 2020, Arunita auditioned for Sony Entertainment Television’s singing reality show Indian Idol Season 12, where she mesmerized the judges Neha Kakkar, Himesh Reshammiya, and Vishal Dadlani with her melodious voice and got the golden ticket for Her performance.
- Her favorite moment of the show was when actress Hema Malini got so impressed with her singing one of her favorite songs “Mere Naseeb Mein” that she put a “Kala Tika” on her, a ritual in India where a black dot is applied behind the ear to protect the person from evils eye.
- Arunita is a master of the harmonium.