Looking for Arjun (Firoz Khan) Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|The Real Name||Feroz Khan|
|Andere Names||Firoz Khan|
|Celebrities||B. R. Chopra’s Television Serial “Mahabharat” (1988). “Arjun”
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 178cm
in feet inches– 5’ 10”
|Make your debut||Hindi Film: Manzil Manzil (1984)
Telugu Film: Swayam Krushi (1987); as ‘Chinna’
Kannada Film: Hello Daddy (1996); as ‘Ji Jo’
TV: Mahabharat (1988); as ‘Arjun’
Web Series I Don’t Watch TV (2016); did a cameo
|Date of birth||9 January
|The birthplace||Mumbai, Maharastra|
|College/University||• M. M. K. College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra
• Oxford University, England
|Affairs, Girls, and Much More|
|Marital Status||Get married|
• Jibraan Khan (Actor)
• Farah Khan Bari
• Sanah Khan
|Street Food||Vada Paav|
|The Best Destination for Travel||Muscat (Uttarakhand), Rajasthan|
Here are some lesser-known facts about Arjun (Firoz Ka)
- Arjun (Firoz Khan), is an Indian television and film actor. for portraying Arjun in B. R. Chopra’s Mahabharat.
- After his schooling, he attended Shrimati Mithibai Motiram Kundnani College of Commerce & Economics (M. M. K. College) in Mumbai.
- After graduating from M. M. K. College in Mumbai, he went to England where he pursued his further studies at Oxford.
- After he had completed his Oxford studies, he went back to India and tried to get a job at Taj Mahal in Mumbai. But he eventually became an actor.
- After his debut film ‘Manzil Manzil’ (1984) alongside Sunny Deol, Dimple Kapadia, and Danny Denzongpa, Firoz did more than 250 films in his career and gave many notable performances, such as ‘Arjun Singh in ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ (1988), ‘Duryodhan’ in ‘Jigar’ (1992), ‘Rasik Nath Gundaswamy’ in ‘Tirangaa’ (1992), ‘Naahar Singh’ in ‘Karan Arjun’ (1995), ‘Billoo’ (Eunuch/Hijra) in ‘Mehndi’ (1998), and ‘Sikh Inspector in London’ in ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana 2’ (2013).
- After Mahabharat, his identity changed forever and even today, he is best known by his screen character ‘Arjun’ rather than his real name ‘Feroz Khan.’ He says,
- He spoke out about the circumstances that led to his role as Arjun in Mahabharat. He explained,
I firmly believe in destiny. I have never been inclined to appear in any television serial. My studies were in Oxford. I then returned to Taj. I was fascinated by acting. An audition was being held one day. for I was the director of a film. Unfortunately, my arrival was delayed and the film was completed by another actor. Little disheartened, I was passing by Mr.B.R Chopra’s house. There were a number of well-known actresses and actors. It was captivating. I met Mr.Gufi Pantel(Who played ‘Shakuni’ in Mahabharata). He said that auditions were not necessary. for Mahabharat kept insisting that I go for it. In that instant, I didn’t know anything about the Mahabharata text. Surprised, I received the dialogues in Hindi which I wasn’t fluent with. First, I translated the dialogues to English. Then I moved. for I was selected for the audition. After a week, I found out that I had been selected. for the role of Arjun.”
- Signed the contract for Mahabharat, he was quite sceptical about portraying Arjun on screen; as he wasn’t well-versed in Hindi at that time. He says that he was still unsure about the role.
I initially struggled with the dialogues, but Pandit Narendra Sharma (the screenwriter) and Rahi Masoom Raza helped me immensely to get over my problems. With time I improved and then everything became simple and more interesting.”
- In 2016, he made his digital debut with the web series ‘I Don’t Watch TV’ in which he did a cameo. It premiered on YouTube, Arre, and YouTube.
- His son, Jibraan Khan has worked as a child artist in movies, like Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (2001), Rishtey (2002), etc.
- Firoz Khan often expresses his affection for Firoz Khan for Uttarkhand has an apartment near Shastradhara, Dehradun that he frequently visits. Jagran
- Gufi Paintal, according to some reports, made him wear Arjun costume and brought him before B. R. Chopra. Chopra finally selected him for The role. Amar Ujala
- Gajendra Chauhan (playing Yudhisthir) and Arjun Chauhan are good friends.
- Even after being a Mulsim, Firoz Khan has great faith in Hindu deities, and he often visits the Shiva Shakti Sadhna Peeth in Rajasthan.
- He loves to watch Boxing and has been a boxing champion for Maharashtra.
- He is an actor as well as a skilled singer.
- His debut Bollywood song was recorded in March 2020. for Sandesh Gour’s film “Mobile India.”
- Reportedly, Firoz Khan is a BJP supporter, and he even campaigned for This party won the 2014 Lok Sabha Elections.
- He enjoys playing negative roles. He said, “While talking about it,
You need to be able to communicate and act in a negative role that is different than the stereotypical heroes. There are many shades of the villain. If the negative portrayal is too strong, the positive should be stronger. A perfect balance between the contrasts can be maintained when a negative portrayal is right.”