Looking for Anu Aggarwal Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Name real||Anita Aggarwal|
|Andere Bezeichnung||Anand Priya (Spiritual name)|
|Profession(s)||Ex-Actor, Model and Author. Motivational speaker. Yoga instructor.|
|Celebrities||Anu Verghese in Bollywood’s ‘Aashiqui (1990)
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 168 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Make your debut||TV: Isi Bahane (1988)
Film, Hindi: Aashiqui (1990)
Film, Tamil: Thiruda Thiruda (1993).
Author: Anusal Memoir of a Girl who Came Back from the Dead (2015)
|Date of birth||11.01.1969 Saturday|
|Age as of 2020||51 Years|
|The birthplace||New Delhi|
|Higher Education||Graduate in Sociology India Times|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not married|
|Parents||FatherRamesh Prakash Arya, Teacher at Hans Raj College in Delhi
Mother– Urmila Arya
Anu Aggarwal: Some less-known facts
- Anu Aggarwal was an Indian model and actor.
- Her Delhi University graduation was marked by a Gold Medal for Sociology.
- She completed her degree and began working at IMRB Kala Ghoda Bombay, in 1987.
- In later years, she became a TV host. She shared with us her story of struggling times in an interview.
Mumbai had been my first visit and I felt like an oddity. I took the auto from my PG at Juhu to Churchgate station. To save money I used to walk from there to Cuffe Parade to make one phone call not to complain but to soothe my worrying mother that I was ok.”
- A modelling agent once spotted Anu at Churchgate Station, Mumbai. Anu accepted his offer to model under one of his assignments.
- Her rope was tied in 1988. for the Doordarshan channel’s serial ‘Isi Bahane.’
- As a model, she appeared for ‘Face of Schweppes Indian Tonic’ in 1989.
- In 1990, she acted in the Bollywood film ‘Aashiqui’ along with the actors like Rahul Roy and Deepak Tijori. The film was a blockbuster, and she became popular as the ‘Aashiqui girl.’
- Interview: She said she was not interested in acting, but Mahesh Bhatt (Bollywood director) insisted that she act in his film.
- Later she appeared in several Bollywood films, such as Ghazab Tamasha (1992), King Uncle(93), Khal Naaikaa (93), Khal Naaikaa , Janam Kundli and Return of Jewel Thief (1996).
- In 1993, she debuted in the Tamil film ‘Thiruda Thiruda.’
- In 1994, she appeared as a star endorser and VJ in the MTV India launch show ‘Oye MTV’ that later became ‘BPL Oye!’
- She was filming for In 1995 she made one of her films. She realized that film was not her forte and could no longer be the star. After the filming was finished, she began traveling overseas. After she started practicing Yoga, almost disappearing from the entertainment world in 1997.
- Her appearance in the news was again on 1999. for There was an unfortunate cause. As she drove home after a Mumbai party, she collided with an important car accident. After the accident, she sustained many broken bones. A fracture in her skull caused temporary memory impairment. In a coma, she was for 29 days. It took years for her to fully recover from the paralysis of her face. She told the terrible story in an interview.
My brain was bleeding and my skull had fractured. I had gone completely blank; I didn’t have a past,” she says. “I started life all over again, like a child. It was almost like finding Anu. I didn’t remember a lot about my movies at all, actually . . . When I look back, I think, ‘Wow, what a life!” My life started from the day I woke up half paralysed, which is when I didn’t even know what the meaning of paralysis was. My body was not my only reality. Through that time, I was blessed with many so-called spiritually extraordinary experiences. And I saw the other side, where death is finality and mortality, normal… where the death angel rules.”
- Following her accident recovery, she began Yoga and Meditation and joined the Bihar School of Yoga, Munger, Bihar, to train.
- As a motivational speaker, she began to appear. for TEDx 2015
- She published a book in 2015 titled ‘Anusal Memoir Of A Girl Who Came Back From the Dead.’
- She worked in the glamour business, and she appeared on various covers.
- She was an amateur power-lifter, and she competed in numerous power-lifting contests after her recovery from the accident.
- In February 2020, she appeared in ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ along with the Aashiqui (1990) film actors Rahul Roy and Deepak Tijori.