Looking for Anmol Narang Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession||Second Lieutenant (US Army)|
|The Famous for||Being the US Military Academy’s first Sikh observant graduate|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 170cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Date of Birth||Year: 1997|
|Age in 2020||23 Years|
|Place of Birth||Roswell in Georgia|
|College/University||• Georgia Institute of Technology
• West Point Military Academy
|Education Qualification||The degree is in Nuclear Engineering|
|Religion||Sikhism The Times of India|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Married but unmarried|
|Salary (approx.||Annual Cost: $39,445.20 GoArmy|
Anmol Narang: Some less-known facts
- Anmol Narang is an American second-generation immigrant. Her parents had migrated from Punjab (India) to the USA in the early ’90s.
- Anmol, her high school classmate, and her parents went on a trip to Hawaii’s Pearl Harbour National Memorial, which she visited with their families. for She was shocked to learn about the tragic Japanese bombings at Pearl Harbour, a US Naval Base. This knowledge strengthened her desire to be a soldier in the United States Army. She sent her application. for West Post is the entry to the United States Military Academy.
- Narang, in an interview with The New York Times said that her grandfather, a soldier in India’s army, was her father. Therefore, she had always wanted to be a member of the military.
- This means she will be the first Sikh to observe the US Army’s Sikh faith while serving, such as keeping her hair long and uncut. In 2017, the US army changed its rules for religious freedom.
- Narang is now a Second Lieutenant in US Military. Narang will be completing her Basic Officer Leadership course at Fort Sill in Oklahoma. She then assumes her original posting at Okinawa in Japan, January 2021.
- Donald Trump, the US President, delivered the speech during the 2020 graduation ceremony held at the United States Military Academy on June 14, 2020. Narang was among the 1,107 graduates who gathered for the academy’s annual commencement.