Looking for Aniruddh Dave Height. Age. Widow. Kids. Biography. Read through this article.
|Full Name||Anirudh V Dave Instagram|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters- 178 cm
Feet Inches 5’ 10”
|Make your debut||TV: Raajkumar Anaryyan (2008) playing the title role
Film: ‘Teree Sang’ (2009) as Mustakh
|Date of birth||21 July 1986 (Monday).|
|Age as of 2021||35 years|
|Place of Birth||Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jaipur|
|College/University||Rajasthan College Jaipur (Rajasthan) Facebook|
|Education Qualification||BCA Wikipedia|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Get married|
|The Engagement Date||13 July 2015|
|The Marriage Date||24 novembre 2015
|Wife/Spouse||Shubhi Ahuja (Actress)
|Children||SonAnishq, born 2021
|Parents||FatherVitin Kumar Dave was a teacher.
Mother– Rajul Dave (worked as Sanskrit & Cultural Activities teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Rajasthan)
|Siblings||SisterPridhi Dave (elder).
A Few Lesser-Known Facts about Aniruddh Dave
- Aniruddh Dave, an actor in Indian film and theatre as well as television, is Aniruddh.
- He was born in Dehradun.
- In recognition of his contributions to social awareness, he received the Rashtrapati Award by former Indian President K. R. Narayanan when he was 19 years old. through theatre plays and nukkad nataks organized by ‘The Bharat Scouts and Guides.’
- Subuhi was the topic of his interview. He claimed,
Bandhan was our only conversation on set. Coincidentally, her mother knew my parents as they are in the education department in Rajasthan…via some of Shubhi’s relatives in Delhi, the conversations (were) initiated and ended in engagement. On 13 July, I was engaged. I guess matches are made in heaven.”
- According to media reports, his sherwani was 32kg (71 lb).
- He’s appeared in numerous theatre plays, including Rashomon (by Akiro Kuroawa International), Hayemera Dil.Jaat Na Pucho Sadhu, Man Without Shadow and.
- Dave has acted in various Hindi TV serials including ‘Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki’ (2009), ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui’ (2013), ‘Y.A.R.O Ka Tashan’ (2016), ‘Patiala Babes’ (2018), ‘Lockdown Ki Love Story’ (2020), and ‘Shakti- Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki’ (2021).
- He has also appeared in a few films such as ‘Shorgul’ (2016), ‘Chhoriyan Chhoron Se Kam Nahi Hoti’ (2019), ‘Pranaam’ (2019), and ‘Bell Bottom’ (2020).
- While shooting for a scene in the Hindi film ‘Shorgul’ (2016), he dived from 120 feet. He spoke about the scenes in an interview. He stated,
In the movie, there is an incident where I have to descend from a high point and then take a plunge into the ocean. I felt confident, and took safety precautions. As an actor, I believe in perfection. This is why I have lots of practice. My practice and my focus help me get the most out of anything I learn. Same thing that I did with my application this time.”
- He featured in the Hindi music video ‘Saugaat Teri’ in 2018.
- He won the Best Debut Actor award in Rajasthan Film Festival for the film ‘Chhoriyan Chhoron Se Kam Nahi Hoti’ in 2019.
- He worked as a director in the crime based TV show ‘Jurm Aur Jazbaat’ in 2021.
- A passionate animal lover, he has several pet dogs. In an interview, the man said that he would like to establish a veterinary clinic.
- His Facebook profile shows that his favorite quote was,
Those who DREAM, the most, do the MOST.”
- Paramji, his spiritual guide and mentor, is something he believes in.
View this Post on Instagram
- Aniruddh Dave drives a white Audi.
- He plays many different musical instruments. He isn’t good at string instruments.
- Dave revealed in an interview that he once faced financial hardships when one of his productions was unsuccessful.
- Some sources claim that he won the National Award. However, this later proved to be an untrue.
- While he was shooting in Bhopal, he was COVID-19-positive. His condition was very serious and he was admitted to ICU. It was later discovered that his lungs had been infected to 85%. He shared an Instagram post after recovering from COVID-19. He said,
Dear friends Thank you! Since the 22-day mark, I’ve felt the care, love, blessings, and prayers from all of you on my hospital bed. I am constantly on oxygen support..but the courage that I have got, it’s a huge borrowing… after 14 days, now outside the ICU, I’m a little better. The infection rate is at 85%. It will take some time. You don’t have to hurry. Just have to breathe on my own… will meet soon .. Being emotional turns my saturation down ..I know everything will be fine soon … this All things will pass. There will be lots of love. Keep praying Love Aniruddh,” the caption read, written in Hindi with a few words in English.”