Looking for Ajay Jha (Shweta Jha’s Husband) Age, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession||Journalist and News Anchor|
|Famous For||Being the husband of Shweta Jha|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 167 cm
in meters– 1.67 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Date of Birth||13 July|
|Birthplace||Madhubani, Bihar, India|
|School||Watson High School, Madhubani|
|College/University||Kirori Mal College, Delhi University|
|Educational Qualification||Master of Arts (Hindi Language and Literature)|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Shweta Jha (News Anchor)|
|Marriage Date||12 May 2013
|Wife/Spouse||Shweta Jha (News Anchor)
|Children||Son– Aarav Jha
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ajay Jha
- He was born and brought up in Madhubani, Bihar.
- He started his career as a correspondent-cum-researcher with DD News in 2002.
- In 2003, he joined Sahara Samay as a Sr. Anchor/Assistant Editor and worked there for eleven years.
- In 2014, he left Sahara Samay and joined News Nation as a Sr. Anchor & Editor.
- In 2018, he joined Network18 as a Consulting Editor/Senior Anchor.
- He is an avid animal lover.
- He is a spiritual person and likes to travel to places of religious significance.