Looking for Aishwarya Mohanraj Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Profession(s)||Stand-up Comedian, Script-Writer, YouTuber, Story-teller|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 163 cm
Meters– 1.63 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 4”
|Hair Colour||Light Golden Brown|
|Start|| Amazon Prime Series: Comicstaan Season-1 (2018)
|Date of Birth||26 July 1994 (Tuesday).|
|Age in 2020||26 years|
|School||R.N. Podar School, Santacruz, Mumbai, India.|
|College/University||School of Pharmacy and Technology Management NMIMS Mumbai, India.|
|Education Qualifications||• Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
• Master of Business Administration (Pharm. Tech) LinkedIn
|Hobbies||Social media humor pieces, singing|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not married|
|Parents||Father– Mohanraj Pallat
Mother– Krishna Pallat (Teacher)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aishwarya Mohanraj
- Aishwarya Mhanraj, an Indian comedian, writer and YouTuber, is a storyteller. Aishwarya was among the Top 10 Contestants in Comicstaan S01. Aishwarya has continued to write content. for Various shows like Son of Abish and Behti Naak as well As On Air With AIB, Comicstaan, S02 and One Mic Stand.
- Aishwarya was talented ever since her childhood. The stage was not something she was afraid of. During her school days, she performed classical dance celebrating Ashadi Ekadashi day.
- Aishwarya used to write funny Facebook statuses, which were much loved by her friends and acquaintances for Her witty humor. After receiving such positive feedback, she performed at an open mic.
- Aishwarya had been working as a research analyst at Nielsen for Five months after she left her job for participating in ‘Comicstaan,’ an Indian stand-up comedy competition television series. Although she was one of the 10 top contestants, she didn’t win.
- Aishwarya Mohanraj has written shows like Son of Abish, Behti Naak, On Air with AIB, Comicstaan S02, and One Mic Stand.
- Aishwarya loves singing, and she has passed on the talent to her father. On social media, she often sings with her dad. Additionally, she enjoys singing with her cups.
- Aishwarya can also sing and do stand-up comedy. She is also a compelling story-teller. In 2017, she narrated a story at ‘Open Mic by Tape A Tale’ about her 26-year-old cousin brother who died of drowning.