Looking for Adline Castelino (3rd Runner-Up Miss Universe 2020) Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Full Name||Adline Mewis Quadros Castelino Wikipedia|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Cast You Height||in centimeters– 168 cm
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Weighing (approx.||in kilograms55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Cast You Measuring Figures||32-28-32|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Award, Honours and Achievements||• Miss TGPC Season 4 (2018)
• Miss Diva 2020
• Third runner-up Miss Universe 2020
|Date of Birth||Friday, 24 July 1998|
|Age in 2023||23 years|
|Place of Birth||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
|Hometown||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
|School||• Indian Central School in Kuwait (till 15 years of age)
• St. Xavier’s High School, Mumbai
|College/University||Wilson College, Mumbai|
|Higher Education||Business Administration Degree LinkedIn|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not married|
|Parents||Father– Alphonse Castelino (Works at White Store, Kuwait)
Mother– Meera Castelino (Works at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics, Kuwait)
• Anicia Castelino (elder)
• Andrea Castelino (younger)
|Film||Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na (2008)|
|Comedian(s)||Vir Das, Kenny Sebastian and Hasan Minhaj|
|Finalists of the Beauty Pageant||Lara Dutta & Sushmita Sen|
|Sport Person||Deepa Malik|
A Few Less Well-Known Facts about Adline Castelino
- Adline Castelino finished as the 3rd place finisher in the Miss Universe Contest held 16 May 2023.
- Her origins are in Udyavara, Udupi (Karnataka).
- Following her graduation she began work as a marketing intern for Flochat’s instant messenger app.
- Simultaneously, she worked as a model, and in 2018, she won the ‘Miss TGPC Season 4’ contest held at Pub. Le.City, Amanora Mall-Pune.
- Her training was at Cocoaberry Training Academy, Mumbai. In 2019, Adline won the ‘Miss Cocoaberry Diva’ title.
- In 2020, she participated in the beauty contest ‘Miss Diva 2020’ from Chennai. In Chennai she was shortlisted, while in Mumbai the next round, she was chosen among the top 10 contestants. The Miss Smasher Award was also awarded to her in that contest. for badminton. At Yash Raj Studio (Andheri), Mumbai, on 22 February 2020, she was awarded the title of LIVA Miss Diva Universe 2020. Malaika Arora, host of the event asked the five top contestants a question. She asked
Does religion unite or divide people?”
Religion unites people. Religion has shared values which bring people together. People who share the same beliefs can work together in harmony. However, what is dividing us is ourselves. People divide one another. Religion doesn’t divide anyone. It was a wonderful thing to see all faiths in India co-exist harmoniously when I arrived from Kuwait. We celebrate Diwali, Christmas, Eid all together and what a beautiful scene that is, that we can stay together and respect each other’s beliefs. We can progress with each other and forward to the future.”
- On 16 May 2023, she represented India at the Miss Universe 2020 competition held at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Hollywood, Florida, in the United States. In the final round, she was asked if she would like to be a runner-up. Andrea Meza, a Mexican contestant won that title. She was then asked:
Should countries lockdown due to COVID-19 despite the strain on their economies, or should they open their borders and risk a potential increase in infection rates?”
All the best, universe. After being in India for a while and witnessing the suffering of India right now, it was clear to me that health of loved ones is paramount. It is important to strike a healthy balance between health and economic growth. This can only happen when government and people work together to produce something that works for the economy. Thank you.”
- She has also worked as a model in the documentary series ‘Kingfisher Calendar: The Making’ in 2023.
- She has also appeared in a few music videos such as ‘Tere Bina’ (2019) by Shreyas Dharmadhikari and ‘Mere Dil Vich’ (2023) by Arjun Kanungo.
- Neben her modeling, she is involved with various social services. Her work experience includes: for the welfare of farmers and has been associated with the welfare organisation ‘Vikas Sahayog Pratishthan’ (VSP).
- Her fundraising efforts have also been successful. for Several organizations, such as Child Help Foundation and Agricultural Resource Center.
- Adline supports also the LGBT community with Smile Train and Women Empowerment.
- In 2020, during the COVID-19 epidemic, she provided support to those in need by providing food, sanitisers and masks. through an NGO ‘Desire Society.’ In an interview, while talking about Desire Society, she said,
It was during college that I discovered the Desire Society for the first time. I used to visit here as a student to help out as a volunteer.”
- Sushmita Sen, Miss Universe 1994, is her idol. Adline discussed her during an interview. She stated,
She was a positive person and I loved her. I found it very brave and inspiring when she gave home to both of her daughters without anyone’s support.”
- She spoke out about her experiences with bullying in an interview for Dark skin tones and a slim physique. According to her,
Because I was so skinny, I was often bullied. And I had dark skin. Also, I was often bullied. for that. A Pakistani cousin is one of my sisters, but I also have beautiful sister-in-laws. So I remember my dad comparing my skin tone with the others and saying, ‘Why are you so dark and why are you like this?’ At that moment, it kind of hurt me that you know.. When you’re of that age, you don’t understand. You think, ‘Why am I created like this?’ But as I grew up and I started living independently, I moved out of my house at the age of 15 and I came to India for The first time. That’s when I started accepting myself. It was then that I began to see the beauty and diversity in all of life. All shapes, sizes and all colors are beautiful. And that inspired me to truly accept myself and move on.” Beauty Pageants
- She enjoys motorcycle riding, drawing, reading and lifting weights in her free time.
- Adline is passionate about dogs, and she often shares photos with them on social media.
- Her cover has appeared in several magazines, including Femina (October 2020), and De Mode (December 2020).