Looking for Abi Hassan Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Full Name||Abi Mehdhi Hassan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Maximum Height||in centimeters– 170 cm
In meters– 1.7m
in feet inches– 5’ 7”
|Start||Filming as a child actor Sun Sun Thatha (2012) – ‘Abi’
Film as an adult KadaramKondan (2019), as ‘Vasurajagopalan.
|Date of birth||4. September 1997, Thursday|
|Age as of 2019||22 years|
|Place of Birth||Chennai|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|College/University||Blue Ocean Film and Television Academy|
|Education Qualification||Acting diploma|
|Political Inclination||Makkal Needhi Maiam|
|Hobbies||Doing Photography, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not married|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||It is not known|
|Parents||Father– Nassar (actor)
Mother– Kameela Nassar (producer-turned-politician)
|Siblings||Brother(s)Noorul Hassan Faizal (actor), and Luthfudeen
|Favourite Actor||Vikram, Kamal Haasan, Vijay|
|Favourite Actress||Anushka Shetty|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Abi Hassan
- Abi hassan was born in Chennai and raised there.
- Abi did not complete his class until 10th grade and decided that acting was the best career for him. for him.
- His father was the head of the Department of Acting of BOFTA. He received his Diploma in Acting from BOFTA.
- After taking his diploma from Blue Ocean Film and Television Academy (BOFTA), Abi assisted the director Atlee Kumar for the film “Mersal (2017).” Recollecting his experience as an assistant director, he says-
I only had an actor’s perspective of what films were until Mersal happened. But when you’re an assistant director on a salary of ₹10,000 per month, and when, sometimes you may not get the daily allowances after a hard day’s work… (sighs)… that’s when you realise how hard people have it in the film industry. I learnt those things.”
- Abi quit her job as assistant director after she had been working for the company. for It took him months to get the call. for the role of ‘Vasu Rajagopalan’ for the film “Kadaram Kondan (2019).”
- Vikram has been his idol since childhood. He wanted to emulate him. He spoke about Vikram and said:
He is so versatile and he goes great lengths to transform himself into the character he plays.”
- Unlike other star kids, he did not take up his father’s name. The reason for It is, he said.
It isn’t something that I like doing. Nassar was a great actor. I proudly am one of his children. But I don’t think I should be taking advantage of his name. I’d like to succeed and be proud of my dad. Many people don’t know that I am his son and that is an advantage for me. Whenever I used to watch his films in the theatres, at the end of the film, I listen to many of the audience who say ‘Nassar has done really well’. That’s enough for me. I want him to experience the same feeling if possible.”