Looking for Aabha Paul (Actress) Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More? Read through this article.
|Physical Stats & More|
|The height (approx.||in centimeters– 167cm
Meters– 1.67 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Start||Film: Kamasutra 3D (2013)
Television Web Series: Gandi Baat 3 (2019)
|Date of birth||7th August 1989, Monday|
|Age in 2019.||30-years|
|Place of Birth||Mainpuri, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Mainpuri, Uttar Pradesh|
|College/University||Shri Hans Inter College High school, Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Higher Education||Bachelor of Arts Cine Talkers|
|Hobbies||Dance and travel|
|Tattoo(s)||• A Butterfly Tattoo on her chest
• A Tattoo on her left arm
• A Tattoo on her right leg
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Married but unmarried|
|Parents||Names not known
Sister– Archana Paul
|Director||Sanjay Leela Bhansali|
|Films||Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1997), Jab We Met (2007) and Barfi! (2012)|
|Collection for Cars|
Aabha – Some lesser known facts about Aabha
- Aabha Paul, an Indian actress and model is known as Aabha.
- Her career as a model began in 2005.
- Participated in Miss Delhi Contest 2006
- She has walked on the ramp for Many fashion shows by ace designers such as Ritu Beri, Manish MalhotraAnurag Jaiswal and.
- As a model, she has appeared. for various brands like Romance Perfume, Kotak Mahindra, and PP Jewelers.
- She was featured in Dunalli song (2008), which she sang by Mika Singh.
- She made her debut in Kamasutra 3D, an Indian movie (in English) in 2013. She was highly commended for Her bold performance and looks in the movie. Kamasutra 3D, her erotic film was shown at Cannes Film Festival 2013.
- In 2017, she appeared in the Tamil film ‘Taste,’ in which she played the character of a bold boss.
- She was roped into the 2019 team for the ALT Balaji’s adult web series “Gandi Baat” Season 3. She appeared in the second episode of the web series in which she played the bold character of ‘Mami.’
- She can speak Hindi, English, as well as Gujarati.
- She answered the question, “What kind of role would you like to have in the future?”
As per the job, I can be flexible in how I deliver. My flexibility is as long as it allows me to contribute to the project. Certainly, you can be the strongest influence on the audience as long as you do your best in the given role.”